1st Prize: S$500 Cash + Gas Clothes Dryer (worth $1,120)
Leading! correct as of 13 Sept 2012
2) Old Airport Road Blk 51 (HC49)
3) Whampoa Drive Blk 91/92 (HC32)
4) Upper Cross Street Blk 531A (HC85)
5) Zion Riverside Food Centre (HC99)
Terms and Conditions
- The lucky draw is open to the participation from all members of the public.
- The Qualifying Period is from 26th Apr - 7th Oct 2012 (up to 12 midnight).
- Each vote submitted within the Qualifying Period shall be deemed to have one Lucky Draw entitlement. There are no restrictions on multiple votes.
- Employees of City Gas and their immediate family members shall not be eligible to participate in the Draw. In addition, employees of any partners and agencies (including, without limitation, any external auditor(s) and advertising agencies) who are directly involved in the organization or conduct of the Draw as determined by City Gas, shall not be eligible to participate in the Draw.
- There shall be 3 winners entitled to receive prizes.
- No winner shall be entitled to win more than one prize in the Draw.
- The prizes for the Draw are as follows:
1st prize - $500 cash and Gas Clothes Dryer (worth $1,120)
2nd prize - $500 cash
3rd prize - $250 cash
- City Gas shall be entitled at its sole and absolute discretion (without any obligation to provide a reason) to forfeit any prize from any winner or disqualify any individual from the Draw.
- The winners of the Lucky Draw will be picked and notified after the end of the Qualifying Period.
- All Draw winners expressly and irrevocably authorize and consent to City Gas to disclose their particulars to any party for the purpose of organizing, promoting and/or conducting the Draw.